Search for places you want to visit
- Add the spots that you are interested in into ”My Plan” (your favorites)
- This can generate a route automatically by looking at the contents of ”My Plan”.
Make a Day Plan!
- Using [My Favorite Spots] on the left, you can put places you want to go into your plans on the right. (When the [+] button is pressed, it is added to the plan).
- Sort in the most convenient order automatically
- Check the travel route and time by pressing the ”Direction” button (travel route by train, car or on foot will be shown).
- Create route with the ”Create an itinerary” button.
Transfer the Plan to your smartphone and head out!
- Show the duration of the route.
- Display the entire route (by foot or by car).
- Share the url and your chosen destination will appear on the map of your own smartphone.
・As this plan is information that was output to be shared, it will not be deleted even if the original plan is deleted.
- The plans you create will be saved under [My Plans]. Press [Create New Plan] to create a new plan.
- The plan name can be changed using the [Edit] button.
- If you press the [Pin] button, you are able expand the spots.
- Add the spots that you are interested in into ”My Plan”
Seki City has launched a new website.
Seki City has grown with the development of its blades. It’s said that Motoshige, the pioneer of Seki Swordsmith, came to the area around 1229-1261. They say there were over 300 Swordsmiths from the middle to the end of the Muromachi Period (1336-1573). “Doesn’t bend. Doesn’t break. Cuts well.” was the praise earned from samurai who favored Seki katana through the Warring States Period (1467-1568). Once citizens were no longer allowed to carry katana, the town focused on making kitchen knives, scissors, and other kinds of blades. Due to their high quality, many Japanese people have come to favor Seki’s products. Nowadays, tourists come from all over the world, keen to buy Seki’s sharp blades.
Please come visit Seki City when you are in Japan.